2012年8月8日星期三

We’ll Take Our Morning Hair with Half-and-Half: How to Make Half-Up/Half-Down Hair Hip

Use a Middle Part We’ll Take Our Morning Hair with Half and Half: How to Make Half Up/Half Down Hair Hip

Credit: Matt Baron/People.com

The half-up/half-down hairstyle has always been my go-to look for many reasons. First, let’s face it– I can’t stand it when my hair gets in my face. I’ve tried, ladies, trust me Coach Outlet Store Online, but my day just goes better when I’m not fidgeting with my hair. So half- up/half-down it is. It’s a great choice because it’s easy to accomplish and can look as though you put in way more effort than say coach factory outlet online, a dressy ponytail. Of course, there are many ways to skin a cat put your hair half-up. Check out the celebrity styles we’ve featured to see what I mean.

Instead of pulling all of your hair straight back, try a middle part in the front coach handbags outlet stores, smoothing your hair down the sides and securing it in the back with a pretty barrette or even bobby pins if you have short hair. This helps your half-up/half-down style to have a more unique, unpredictable look.

We’ll Take Our Morning Hair with Half-and-Half: How to Make Half-Up/Half-Down Hair Hip Half Up-Half Down Hair How to Rock the Half-Up/Half-Down Hairstyle

Use a Middle Part

Credit: Stud Center

Related articles: Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论