2012年8月18日星期六

Let it Snow- Top 5 Beauty Products for a Winter Wo

Let it Snow: Top 5 Beauty Products for a Winter Wonderland

Snowflakes
Photo Credit

The seasons can be such a funny thing. After leaving college in snow boots and a heavy winter jacket, I was welcomed to my Southern hometown by people in shorts and flip flops. Though I love both of my two “homes”, there’s something magical about the snow that just seems to make the holidays complete.

Making snow angels, drinking hot chocolate Coach Factory Coupon, and ice skating seem charming and sweet. But what’s a girl to do when it makes more sense to surf than sled?? Never fear – here are 5 fabulous beauty products inspired by the snow. This way, no matter where you are, you can sing “Let It Snow” with pride.

1. Stila Adventurous in Aspen Travel Palette

Aspen
Product Link

Full disclosure: I’ve never actually hit the slopes! However, I totally feel empowered to pretend that I’m an Olympic-quality ski bunny when wearing these lovely Stila shades. From perfectly icy eyeshadows to a glowy winter blush Louis Vuitton Handbags, wearing these colors will give you that perfect “just left the slopes” look.

2. Chanel Riva Nail Polish

Chanel Riva
Product Link

When a new Chanel nail polish comes out, everything suddenly goes silent in the beauty world. However, even among the iconic polishes, this one – released December 1 -? is a favorite. With all the sheen of ice at the skating rink and all of the delicateness of a snowflake, this frosty blue is not be missed. (And I must admit Coach Handbags, typing this beauty post with the polish on – three coats is my preference – makes a fun task even more fun!)

However, because this polish is a bit of a splurge at $27 a pop, here’s a guide to getting a similar look for less!

3. LUSH Snow Fairy Lip Tint

Snow Fairy Lip Tint
Product Link

Ever since the days? of Tinkerbell, I’ve been slightly obsessed with fairies. Sparkly and adorable with some seriously cool powers, I thought fairies were way more interesting than any princess. Although because of this bias, any beauty product including the word fairy would appeal to me, I have a deep love for this pretty little lip tint from LUSH (one of my favorite beauty brands). With its pretty pink sparkle and raspberry sherbet flavor, this gloss produces love at first lip smack.

4. Philosophy Melting Marshmallow Body Lotion

Melting Marshmallow Body Lotion
Product Link

It’s hard to distill what exactly is so lovely about roasting marshmallows. Some may think it’s the coziness of being around a fire with your loved ones. Some think it’s the delicious flavor of a perfect s’more. For me, it’s the smell of melting marshmallows. Luckily, the folks at Philosophy happen to agree. This body lotion captures that wonderful scent perfectly – yum!

5. Demeter Fragrance “Snow”

Snow Perfume
Product Link

If, on a scale of 1-10, your craving for snow is at a 13 Coach Outlet Stores, this is the perfume for you. Equal parts fresh and woody, this perfume inspires happy thoughts of dancing with snowmen and catching snowflakes on your tongue.? No wonder it was named the number one fragrance of the year upon its release!

What do you think?

I hope the products in this post inspire you to enjoy the magic of the season. Even though I know it can be tough to layer up and trudge through the snow Coach Outlet Factory, try to remember just how lovely winter can truly be – I know I’m jealous of the weather up north! Let me know which products you use that remind you of the snow or of your favorite season, and have a happy holiday!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论