2012年6月1日星期五

MAC Hyperviolet & Imaginary Paint Pots Review, Photos, Swatches

The Glossover

Where to Buy: September 15th @ MAC Cosmetics, $17.50 each

I tested Imaginary on the lid for eight hours, and it worked quite well. It applied well, blended out with little difficulty, and it stayed on without creasing for those eight hours (and no signs that it would crease either). Unlike the paint pots from Cham-pale, the shimmer in Imaginary is subtle and more shimmer-sheen than pure shimmer. It is also much finer, so it doesn’t give it a rougher feel or result in fall out.

Debuting on September 15th (for North America), Posh Paradise contains eight new and limited edition (but of course Coach Factory Outlet Online!) paint pots. Each paint pot retails for $17.50.  I wish I had more to share with you, but these are the only two paint pots I received! I’m flying to NYC this AM and as soon as I have a free moment, I hope to stop by the PRO store to pick up all of the remaining products but please, please be patient – I would really appreciate it!    The two I have to show you are: Hyperviolet (deep violet) and Imaginary (blackened navy).

MAC Hyperviolet & Imaginary Paint Pots

MAC Hyperviolet Paint Pot
MAC Hyperviolet Paint Pot

  • Hyperviolet is a purpled eggplant with red-burgundy undertones. It’s not as brown as Dark Diversion. Going by memory, it’s a deeper, cream version of Nice Vice but purpler than Artifact. It seems redder than Macroviolet.
  • Imaginary is a blackened violet purple. This is supposed to be a blackened navy blue, and it looks purple in the pot, purple under most lighting, but occasionally, in just the right lighting (particularly low/poor lighting), it looks more navy than it does purple. I don’t have it to compare but by memory, Non-conormist seems similar though not as blackened, bluer, and has a cream finish.

没有评论:

发表评论